Windows : Uninstalling a hotfix from the Recovery Console
Use the following steps to remove a hotfix from a Windows Operating system whilst running from the recovery console:
1) Ensure you have a record of installed hotfixes/patches (the KB numbers are the important bit!) that you wish to remove.
2) Boot to the recovery console
3) Check for installed patches/hotfixes; dir $*
4) Change to the directory of the hotfix/patch you wish to remove, change text in red to match the KB number: CHDIR $NTUninstallKBXXXXXXXXX
5) To uninstall execute the spunist.txt file; BATCH spuninst.txt